Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm a Republicrat

Where is the moderation in this country? I find that there is increasingly no room in the middle. Either you are all left or all right with no middle ground. Politics has never been a cordial affair but there was always room to be educated and change a position without being declared a traitor or unamerican. I don't agree 100% with either political party but I know a good idea when I hear one. Here are just a few of the issues that I support

  • Afforable healthcare
  • Effective government
  • Fair taxes
  • Campaign finance reform
  • Regulated markets
  • Death penalty
  • Strong military
  • Pro-choice
  • Gun control
As you can see, I strattle many political philosophies and therefore have no one party allegiance. I am a Republicrat.

No comments:

Post a Comment